Greyson's First Trip - Frankfurt Zoo

6:54 AM Amanda Greathouse 0 Comments

I LOVE going to the zoo! I've been to many throughout my whole life. I even used to aspire to be a zoologist so I could work at a zoo with all the animals! Just one of my many life goals as a child... and college student! ha

I've been waiting to have a baby so I could take them to the zoo! I know adults can go & trust me, I've been without kids. But its soooo much more fun with kids, getting to see their excitement when they see these real, live animals right before their eyes! Granted, Greyson was only about 4 months old when we went, but it was still a fun time!

Frankfurt is about 1-1.5 hours from our house so he got a nice, long nap in on the way there so he was bright-eyed when we got there. Ready to take it all in!

Daddy & Greyson ready to see the giraffes!


Greyson sitting on the giraffe statue with his Soffie! 

He HAD to bring all of his animal toys to the zoo with him! - Check out that sneaky smile! 

Giraffe just hanging out

Greyson & I looking at the seals! 

The seals were doing tricks for us & soo active!

Greg, Greyson & I at the zoo! 

This is just an awesome picture that happened to be captured at the zoo! 

Greyson did great on this trip! It was a beautiful day, which is rare here in Germany! We saw lots of animals! Greyson's favorites to watch were the fishes & penguins in the aquarium and the monkeys! I can't wait until he's a little older and knows a little more about animals and to take him to more zoos! 



0 comments :