Army Wives Adventures

6:17 PM Amanda Greathouse 0 Comments

As some may know, I figured out how to sign up in the Army Wives Extras database & worked as an extra for them on a few episodes! 1, 2, 9 & 11 to be exact! Ha

Here are some pics from set that I have taken!
Me as an Army nurse episodes 1 & 2

Me as an Army Wife with my friend Thai as a soldier

The main characters between takes! Notice my blonde 
self right behind them! 

As mentioned a few posts ago, we had family come to visit recently! My sister & sis-in-law love the show tons like me & we recently got my mom hooked as well [Welcome to the dark side! haha]! Since the show is filmed in Charleston, we thought it would be fun to go on a hunt to find the places where the show is filmed! Most of the scenes are indoor sets, but the outside places are real around town!

We were able to find the residences of the Sherwoods & Holdens, the Administration Building and the Hump Bar. I know that the Burtons' house is in the same neighborhood, but it was raining cats & dogs when we went on this adventure & it complicated driving around this very old neighborhood with small roads! 

The Sherwoods' House


Front door of the Sherwood's house

Front porch at the Holdens' House!


The Hump Bar! 


Terra & I at the Hump Bar

Terra, Mom & I at the Hump Bar

The Season 6 Premier was last weekend! I loved watching it with everyone & trying to find me in the scenes! I went through again later on & took some screen shots where you can clearly see me! I was in more scenes, but it was so much in the background or so quick I couldn't get good pictures! 

In blue scrubs behind the cast doing nursey things

This one was difficult to get a clear pic of because of the blinds on the window - 
but I am the blonde Army Nurse who walked Claudia Joy into this room

I am the army nurse in the background coming down 
the stairs behind Trevor & Pamela

Checking on a patient while Tonya & Denise do their thing

There are a few more pics that exist out there that I'm waiting to surface so I can get my hands on them! I will add more once they come my way! But I hope you enjoyed looking through the pics chronicling my time working as an extra on Army Wives! 


0 comments :