10 Weeks

8:18 AM Amanda Greathouse 1 Comments

I promised I would keep everyone up to speed on how things are going! My awesome camera's battery is currently dead & with the voltage difference here, I am not able to charge it. This makes it quite difficult to take the pics I want to take! I have to convince Greg isn't lame to take the pic for me!

I FINALLY heard back from HR here & they got my paper from Charleston so I should be in-processing this week & hopefully start soon! I've been waiting so long & have been so impatient! This job better rock!


I decided that along with the belly pics with my chalkboard drawings, I wanted to fill out the form below! It asks a lot of the questions that everyone wants to know & I think it's a cute way to kinda keep track of it so I have it in the future! So here goes my first one! *Picture coming soon*




How far along?  10 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain:   maybe 1-2 pounds 
Maternity clothes?   nope! But I did buy some stuff from a thrift sale for $.25 each! And they're not too big so I can wear some of them even now! 
Stretch marks?   Nope! But my belly hasn't grown much either... Let's hope I don't have to answer yes to this! 
Best moment this week:   It was really last week, but having my first appointment! Seeing our lil baby moving around & hearing the heartbeat was amazing! 
Miss Anything?   My patience & wine! ;)  
Movement?  Not yet! 
Food cravings:   Potatoes a lot of the time, apple juice, purple grapes & BBQ sauce! haha Random! But I don't eat them together!
Anything making you queasy or sick:   sometimes milk & cheese, ranch dressing & most veggies - been pretty fortunate & not been very sick!
Gender:   Not sure yet! We should know in less than 10 weeks! But I have a feelings it's going to be a boy
Labor Signs:   NO! And I hope I don't have any for a long time! 
Symptoms:   Tired almost all of the time! Sometimes I feel like I could fall asleep while standing in the middle of a store! Oh and my boobs are killer! Huge & sore!
Belly Button in or out?   In
Wedding rings on or off?   On
Happy or Moody most of the time:   this is a funny question! I would say happy, but Greg would probably say moody! I have some knarly mood swings that kinda come out of nowhere! Good thing he loves me & knows its just the hormones!
Looking forward to:   My next appointment & finding out the gender so I can start planning the nursery & buying stuff!  



1 comment :

  1. :) I can't wait to see the next picture, and am happy to hear you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete