14 weeks

5:47 AM Amanda Greathouse 0 Comments



How far along?  14 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain:   not sure, been avoiding scales, but I am guessing 4 pounds or so
Maternity clothes?   I've bought some but haven't really worn any yet, my regular clothes are still fitting. Waiting on my Bella Bands to get here though! :) 
Stretch marks?  Not yet!  Hoping this doesn't change!
Best moment this week:   Hitting the second trimester! 
Miss Anything?   My energy, coffee & alcohol 
Movement?  I swear I've had some feelings in my belly like the baby is swimming around, but not sure yet! Hoping its not my imagination! 
Food cravings:   Still wanting potatoes a lot & I could drink orange juice all day
Anything making you queasy or sick:   not really anymore! Pretty much able to be around anything nowadays
Starting to show yet? Definitely looking chubby & people keep asking me if I'm pregnant, especially at work
Gender:   Not sure yet! Only about 6 weeks until the gender scan! Should be making the appointment for it on Aug. 20 at my next OB appointment
Labor Signs:   NO! And I hope I don't have any for a long time! 
Symptoms:   Exhausted a lot of the time & having to pee way too much! 
Belly Button in or out?   In
Wedding rings on or off?   On
Happy or Moody most of the time:   Mostly happy! I only get moody when I am really tired so I nap & I'm better! 
Looking forward to:   My first group OB appointment & feeling definite movement & the Everything Baby Flea Market I'm going to next weekend! 


Things are coming along great so far! Feeling pretty good & time seems to be going relatively quickly! I just can't wait to find out what we're having so I can start buying awesome stuff for the baby. Oh and I am going to be on the lookout for a cute frame to make a bigger chalkboard for my tracking so its easier to read! Stay tuned - craft stores aren't as easy to find in Germany! 


0 comments :