Greg's ALS Graduation

3:43 PM Amanda Greathouse 0 Comments

Greg getting his graduation certificate 

So just last week, Greg graduated from his Airman Leadership School class that he was taking. It was 5 1/2 long weeks for him of school work, papers, tests & additional duties that he had to complete. The general idea of the class was to teach him how to excel as a leader once he becomes a Staff Sergeant!

Well, needless to say, I was very proud of him for all of the hard work & dedication he had during the class! I was always so used to doing schoolwork & being stressed & hadn't seen him go through that in a long time! So I was very sympathetic &, though pregnant, I did try to help out as much with things as I could! But he's a champ & kept up with class stuff & helped lots around the house! He's such a great husband! I am way too lucky! 

Greg will put on Staff Sergeant & officially become an E-5 in the USAF on January 1st, 2013! That's one day short of 5 years from the date he left for Basic Training back in 2008! It's been a long journey but one that he's excelling & doing great in! I can't wait to see what the future has in store for his career & our life! 

Commander, friend Dave, fellow grad Josh, Greg, his supervisor & Superintendent

Greg & I with Josh & Amber - so proud of our grads



0 comments :