33 weeks & Christmas Eve

11:19 AM Amanda Greathouse 0 Comments



Merry Christmas! 


How far along?  33 weeks
Total weight gain:   about 20 pounds 
Maternity clothes?   yes! Fall & winter are great times to be pregnant! So many options! 
Stretch marks?  Not yet & hopefully never! 
Movement?  Yes all the time! He's an active little baby! Hoping he's head-down since he likes to kick my ribs! Every once in awhile he kicks so hard my whole belly moves!
Sleep? Pretty well! Toss & turn some & still wake up at random times to pee! Thanks little one for thinking my bladder is a comfy place to chill!

Best moment this week:   Christmas activities! Dinner with good friends & starting traditions for our family! Oh & today we put the crib together in his room! Can't wait to have all the pieces to finish it! 

Miss Anything?   Wine & having my clothes fitting me well
Food cravings:   Potatoes & juice of all sorts
Anything making you queasy or sick:   nope! 
Starting to show yet? Absolutely! Random people congratulate me lots! & showing means I get to park in the "Expecting Mom" spots at the store! 
Gender:   BOY!! 
Labor Signs:   Having what I believe are Braxton Hicks contractions here & there but nothing serious at all
Symptoms:   Heartburn & exhaustion
Belly Button in or out?   In
Wedding rings on or off?   On
Happy or Moody most of the time:   Happy! 
Looking forward to:  Getting the rest of his stuff we just ordered - bedding, rock n sleeper - plus finishing the nursery & my German baby shower this coming weekend!




0 comments :