Greyson's Nursery

9:52 AM Amanda Greathouse 0 Comments

As I was updating Greyson's baby book today with some milestones [yay for sleeping through some nights] and filling out the info for his 3 month favorites I realized I've added a bunch of stuff to his nursery that I really like!

I have a slight problem with Pinterest - like spending way too much time looking at things I can't make or can't afford! Ha But it did give me some good DIY ideas for the nursery!

His dresser with some frames & stuffed animals

Nursery print with Greyson's birthday details                           

              Shadow box with the stuff Grey wore home from the hospital


Greyson's hand & foot prints

Bookshelf with his books & personalized stuff

Cozy area in his nursery 

His monkey crib

And of course I couldn't resist taking a picture of my little monkey! :)








0 comments :