Life Lately// Our Weekend

5:25 PM Amanda Greathouse 0 Comments

Our weekends range these days from low key to pretty hectic! This one was a pretty chill one for a change. 
Weekends with 2 kids can look wild & crazy. We almost always have to hit up the grocery store & we are a total hot mess every time it seems like. We've gotten a bit of s system down with me wearing Olivia in my Moby wrap & bribing Grey with snacks in the cart, of course because we always end up there during lunch time. We'll learn one day, right?! 
We kicked off the weekend on Friday night with Greyson's first soccer practice

Weekends used to be for sleeping in. But now they are for cramming everyone into our bed & reading stories at 6:30 am while mommy & daddy wake up. Olivia loves when Greyson reads books or talks in general. She's so fascinated by her big brother.
As Olivia gets older, Greyson is more interested in her & paying attention to her. They like to amuse me with adorable side by side pictures sometimes! & then Greyson asks to hold her & I do everything in my power to make that happen! He looks uninterested, but they were both pretty pumped for this! It makes me realize how much love is between them already. They're going to be the best of friends one day! 
Our weekends also involve making progress on projects around the house, as well as cleaning & finishing up chores. Our little helper supervised as we tackled the tons of laundry that awaited us. We even managed to get 3/4 of our To Do list done - I call that a win! 
We are still navigating the waters with these two adorable, silly little ones. I will be sure to share a truly crazy weekend soon to show that our life is anything but picture perfect!

What are your best tips for managing 2 kids when you're out & about, especially while solo? I haven't braved the store or anything alone yet but I know the time will come soon enough & I'm beyond terrified! I can use all the help I can get!



0 comments :