Greyson is 6 Months Old!

11:48 AM Amanda Greathouse 0 Comments

WOW! I cannot believe my baby boy is 6 months old already!! He has grown & changed so much from the day he was born! I have taken a picture of Greyson every month since he was born. It's crazy to see how much he's changed in such a short time of his life!

 



 




Weight: 13 lb 8 oz 
Length: 26 inches

New things I like to do:
 - Eat solid food - so far I've had sweet potatoes, banana, oatmeal & squash 
 - Roll all over the floor
 - Low crawl towards anything I see
 - Stroll around the house in my walker
 - "Talk" to mommy & daddy
 - Play with my toys in the bath
 - Grab daddy's glasses off of his face
 - Get tickled by mommy & daddy
 - Sit straight up in my car seat & stroller

Things I don't like:
 - Being tired
 - Not getting to play with mommy & daddy's iPads or phones
 - Falling over when I try to sit on my own
- Having to lean back in my car seat











0 comments :