It's The little Things// Hanging with Mom & Dad

10:02 AM Amanda Greathouse 2 Comments

I just love the little personality that is developing in Greyson. He's just a tiny person now instead of a baby & I love it!

He is constantly trying to copy everything we do. Sometimes a little better than we imagine he could at his age!

But along with that comes this cute desire to actually want to hang out with us. It's not just him playing with us being around him. He wants to actually engage with us - attempt conversations, share things, & play with us, you know as long as we're doing what he wants to do.

And I must say, it's so much fun!










Some days it's hard to believe he's grown this much already & then others I can't remember him being smaller! The days are long but the years fly by! 







Joining the link up this week over at Sadie Sky Boutique & Words About Waverly 






2 comments :

  1. The tiny person they become is so so exciting! Opinions and mimicry and wanting to help and interacting. It is all so much fun! Makes me that much more excited for the holidays this year. Last year was SO much fun, so I can only imagine it will be 25 times better this year. Gives me the warm fuzzies.

    p.s. I've seen you comment on my blog a few times, and wanted to let you know you are a no-reply blogger. It's an easy fix, just connect your blogger email to your blogger profile. So when you comment people can comment back! There are about infinity how-tos on the web too. I'd personally love to be able to comment back with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness I am already excited for the holidays! My husband has forbidden me from saying it's almost Christmas until after Thanksgiving, but in my mind June 26 is almost Christmas! ;)

      And how do I know if I've done it right? Lol when I go to my Blogger profile, my email is listed there. And I want it to be right!

      Delete