Five on Friday

10:50 AM Amanda Greathouse 1 Comments

Our week is winding down to an end. 

Greg is away for work for another week or so. I snagged a few movies from a friend to help make the weekend a little better! Now all I need is a good bottle of wine & I'm all set! 

Here is a random look into my Friday thoughts! 

{One
Football is back!! Yay! I only really got into football the last few years, but I'm loving it! I joined a fantasy league this year with some sorority sisters & their friends/family, which means the stakes are higher! It's fun to flip around to different games to check on my players, always coming back to our Browns game! 

Haven't gotten my hands on new Browns gear for Grey this year yet, but managed to squeeze him into his 12 month jersey we got him last year. About time to retire it I'd say. 


Plus Grey's recent obsession with footballs in adorably fun! Ours became the dog's ball awhile ago (when he put a hole in it) but that doesn't stop Greyson from swiping it & running, always checking to make sure Dexter is following. He's going to be a little QB one day for sure! 



{Two

I made the most delicious pumpkin cheesecake muffins the other night! I found a can I'd stashed awhile ago & was craving more pumpkin deliciousness with our cool weather & happened to have all the ingredients! 


I even got Greyson to help stir for like 10 whole seconds. I call that a win! Plus anything where I get to use my KitchenAid mixer & wear my apron gets a thumbs up from me!  







[Recipe found here: http://sallysbakingaddiction.com/2013/10/24/pumpkin-cheesecake-muffins/]

{Three}

We finally have a Starbucks here on base! I'm crazy excited! I know it's going to be busy as no ones business, but I can't wait to go! There is another coffee place on base that brews Starbucks stuff and makes similar drinks, but it's just not the same. I'm a brand whore! ;) 


{Four

I may have watched my first Christmas movie already... Bring on the holidays already! 



I already told Greg I'm going to start putting them in for Greyson in early November periodically so I have enough time to get him obsessed with them by the time Christmas season rolls around on November 28! 

{Five

I am gathering my stuff, slowly but surely, to apply for graduate school next year when we get back to the states. This statement of purpose is tripping me up & making me so anxious. I guess it won't write itself so I better get on that. I'm the kind of person that will stress about it until it's done & I've put it off too long anyways. Guess what my weekend with Greg gone will consist of? 

That's all my randomness for the week! Hope everyone has a great weekend & enjoys some football & fun! 










1 comment :

  1. I love pumpkin goodies! I made some cream cheese pumpkin muffins a couple months ago and I still have two left in the freezer. Yum. Next up on the list pumpkin spice chocolate chip cookies. I'm trying to hold off until legit fall.
    Christmas movies are my fave! I like to watch them all in July and then wait until the season again so they are all shiny and new again. Family Stone..The Family Stone maybe, is one of my faves. I've never seen 4 Christmases though.

    ReplyDelete