Hospital & Newborn Photos

11:05 PM Amanda Greathouse 0 Comments

So excited to share the hospital & newborn photos that were taken of Olivia & her arrival! 
We didn't get photos of either with Greyson, aside from taking our own pictures of each other. Something that I regret still, so these pictures mean that much more to me as I know have them to cherish & remember the time. 
I love the black & white photos so much! They are perfectly timeless & just freeze the moment in time. The pictures of our new family of four & Greyson meeting Olivia for the first time just make my heart smile. I wish I had enough wall space to hang them all up! 

And of course who can resist squishy newborn pictures?! She was so tiny I can hardly believe it! Too many I love! The baby smiles are just too adorable & the squishy cheeks in the woodland picture are so squeezable! One of my most favorite pictures is the one of me holding Olivia while sucking her thumb - it was not a planned picture, just completely real & perfect. 

I am just in love with these pictures! My great friend Brooke is just an amazing photographer! I will cherish these pictures & the memories behind them forever! 


0 comments :