Summer Favorites// 4th of July Snack

3:31 PM Amanda Greathouse 1 Comments

Happy Independence Day everyone!

With 4th of July there comes a lot of parties, BBQs and general get togethers. It is an awesome time to celebrate our nation & have fun doing so with good friends!
Of course, coming up with a dish to bring to share with everyone that won't disappoint can sometimes be a challenge. You may not know what everyone is into or how many people will be there to feed. It can be stressful & just unenjoyable at that point.
 
So I wanted to share my favorite 4th of July snack to bring along to a party! I have taken it to many events & I have never had a single bite leftover! It won't disappoint!
 
Mini Fruit Pizzas
Recipe:
Sugar cookies [homemade or package]
Fruit [Favorites are blueberries & strawberries for patriotic dishes]
6 ounces cream cheese softened
1/2 cup sugar [powdered blends best, but any will work]

Make the sugar cookies
Let them cool until no longer warm
Mix the cream cheese & sugar together very well
Generously spread cream cheese frosting onto cookies
Add fruit in design that you would like
Put on a cute platter & try to share some before you eat them all!!

 



I am so excited to eat these little treats today at a little cookout we are having with our neighbor & Greyson's new little best friend! They should fill us up tons before the weather hopefully holds off so we can go watch fireworks!

Have a fun, safe & festive day!

 
 

1 comment :

  1. I adore these! I've seen them a ton but never even tried them let alone made them. I think I'll have to add them to the make before summer is over list!

    ReplyDelete