Boy or Girl?! // Old Wiives Tales

3:59 PM Amanda Greathouse 1 Comments

With our anatomy scan coming up tomorrow, I thought it would be fun to put together a list of the common wives' tales regarding gender of the baby. I have feelings towards both genders so I don't have a definitive guess myself, but I'm curious to see what anyone thinks about what we're having!
 
                         Morning Sickness:                    Yes    No
                          Heartbeat:                             High     Low
                         Cravings:                            Sweets   Salty
                         Sleeping Side:                       Right   Left
                         Appearance:           Less than normal    Better than normal
                         Clumsy or Graceful:           Graceful     Clumsy
                          Frequent Mood:                   Moody     Pleasant
                          Chinese Gender Calendar:       Girl      Boy
                           Headaches:                        Normal     More Often
There is it! The wives' tales point more toward a girl but they obviously aren't always right!
I can't wait to know & share the news!
 
Share your vote with me & see if you were right very soon!
 
 
 

1 comment :

  1. I can't wait to know either! I have a feeling it will be a little KD this time. Either way, we know it will be the most beautiful baby, just like Greyson!!

    ReplyDelete