Halloween Countdown// Part 2

1:06 PM Amanda Greathouse 0 Comments

Finally part 2 of our Halloween/Fall countdown! With Halloween tomorrow, I figured I should probably share more! So here's what we've been up to the last couple of weeks! 
Parent Day at school! The parents were invited to enjoy cookies & cider then there was a pumpkin "hunt" aka pumpkins scattered all over the playground, for the kids to gather! So fun! 
We watched our friends little girl one Sunday afternoon & it was the perfect opportunity to paint the little pumpkins we got at the parent day. I set both the kids up with paints & a pumpkin & let their imaginations run! Always fun watching kids do crafts to see how they think about everything! It was such a fun activity for everyone! 
And of course Halloween isn't complete without carving pumpkins! Greyson was so amazed by them & loved watching us carve them up. I even got him to "help" me carve a face in his little pumpkin! And he kept pointing out the pumpkin seeds every 15 seconds! He really liked it & I sort of wish we had more pumpkins to do it again! 

We have a few more things to share in a few days & I look forward to a photo dump for you! 

I too then, keep having an awesome days leading up to Halloween! 


0 comments :