23 Weeks

5:17 PM Amanda Greathouse 0 Comments

 
 Whoa buddy! 23 weeks already! The last few have flown by fairly quickly along with the whole month of October! Crazy to think it's almost 3rd trimester time!
 

How far along: 23 weeks
 
Gender: Just found out today!! Have a cute way to share coming soooon!
Weight gain: 11 lbs. Although that was before Halloween & the mass amounts of candy I snuck over the weekend!
Maternity clothes: Yep! I love comfy clothes & live in my leggings almost always!
Stretch marks: Not yet! & hopefully none at all!
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Not too bad these days. I toss & turn a bit. Plus baby is always having a dance party when it's time to sleep which keeps me up longer than I plan
Best moment this week: Finding out the gender!
Worst moment this week: Busy days at work & lots of school work on top of parenting at home alone for awhile is exhausting!
Miss anything: Oh my, wine! So much wine! Especially during these stressful weeks!
Movement: All the time now! Usually when I am trying to sleep but I can't say I hate it!
Cravings: Hashbrowns, apples, peppermint white chocolate.. nothing good for me obviously
Queasy or sick: Not really any more!
Looking forward to: Sharing the gender!

 I made the mistake today of walking into Target to grab specific things & saw their holiday decorations all over the place! Oh em gee! The $1 or $3 section had me dying! Good thing I get paid in a couple of days. Very surprised with my self-control however since I walked out with only the things I went in for. Go me! #goingbackforitall


0 comments :