Friday Favorites

12:46 PM Amanda Greathouse 0 Comments

Happy Friday friends! I love the end of a busy week when we can collect our thoughts & enjoy the weekend ahead! We don't have a ton of plans yet, but I'm sure we will find some fun somewhere!
 
In the meantime, I've collected a few of my favorites from this week to share with you!
 
 {ONE}
Pregnancy pillows are such a great idea! I never had or needed one with Greyson, but I am already sleeping like crap these days! So I invested in one of these bad boys a couple of weeks ago & it was such a great idea! It takes up a ton of space in our bed, but man does it make sleeping more comfortable!
 
{TWO}
I totally have fall on the brain! Cold front came through so we are enjoying 60 degree weather & it's amazing! Definitely ready for cardigan & scarf weather! This open front shawl caught my eye this morning! It looks so comfy & love the pockets!
And this adorable one for boys! Love a good mama & mini matching!
 
 
{THREE}
This faux fireplace! There are directions for building it & I am ready to do it! We need a new media stand since ours was a flop & I seriously want a mantle to decorate when the fall hits & especially around Christmas!
The plans have built in storage, which is awesome for hiding everything. I could totally find a way to decorate it all year long! The logs in the middle? Love! And even better? If we ever want to move it, we can because it's a stand alone piece that can be easily moved to go with us! Now to get my husband on board & rally some helpers!
 
 
Fall is right around the corner & it has me so excited for everything it brings! Can't wait for constant cool weather & all the fun plans I have to explore this still new to us area!
 
Hope everyone has an awesome Friday & great start to the weekend!

 
 
 

0 comments :